Get the information you need to make smart decisions for your business.
Browse these tools and find resources to help you make decisions on starting or growing your enterprise. Your SCORE mentor can assist in putting your ideas into action.
Business Planning & Financial Statements Template Gallery
Download SCORE’s easy-to-use business planning, finance, sales, marketing and management templates to help you plan for a new business startup or grow your existing business. Read more
Financial Projections Template
Download this financial projections template to calculate your small business expenses, sales forecast, cash flow, income statement, break-even analysis & more. Read more
How to Successfully Start a Business with the SCORE Startup Roadmap
The SCORE Startup Roadmap, sponsored by FedEx, is the perfect tool to start the journey to your new business. A SCORE mentor can be your guide along the way. Read more
- Strategy & Planning (371) Apply Strategy & Planning filter
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales (348) Apply Marketing, Public Relations & Sales filter
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance (237) Apply Business Plans/Startup Assistance filter
- Technology (150) Apply Technology filter
- Operations (93) Apply Operations filter
- Accounting & Cash Flow (67) Apply Accounting & Cash Flow filter
- Customer Relations (61) Apply Customer Relations filter
- Human Resources (37) Apply Human Resources filter
- Financing/Capital (33) Apply Financing/Capital filter
- Legal Issues (31) Apply Legal Issues filter
- Franchising (11) Apply Franchising filter
- Product Development & Manufacturing (11) Apply Product Development & Manufacturing filter
- Buying or Selling a Business (7) Apply Buying or Selling a Business filter
- Other (4) Apply Other filter
- Tax Planning (4) Apply Tax Planning filter
- International Trade (3) Apply International Trade filter
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs (7) Apply Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs filter
- Veteran Entrepreneurs (7) Apply Veteran Entrepreneurs filter
- Women Entrepreneurs (7) Apply Women Entrepreneurs filter
- Young Entrepreneurs (5) Apply Young Entrepreneurs filter
- Rural Entrepreneurs (4) Apply Rural Entrepreneurs filter
- Solopreneur/Freelancer (1) Apply Solopreneur/Freelancer filter
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services (166) Apply Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services filter
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation (131) Apply Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation filter
- Finance & Insurance (23) Apply Finance & Insurance filter
- Accommodation & Food Services (18) Apply Accommodation & Food Services filter
- Retail Trade (17) Apply Retail Trade filter
- Other Services (except public admin.) (14) Apply Other Services (except public admin.) filter
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations (5) Apply Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations filter
- Manufacturing (4) Apply Manufacturing filter
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing (4) Apply Real Estate & Rental & Leasing filter
- Wholesale Trade (4) Apply Wholesale Trade filter
- Transportation & Warehousing (3) Apply Transportation & Warehousing filter
- Health Care & Social Assistance (2) Apply Health Care & Social Assistance filter
10 Digital Marketing Truths You Need to Know
10 Digital Marketing Truths You Need to Know to Take Your Small Business to the Next Level.
What You Need to Know to Become a Good Negotiator
5 Tips to Improve Your Sales Skills Even if You Don't Think You're a Salesperson
Even if you don't think you're a good salesperson, if you're in business, increasing sales is critical for business growth and profit.
How to Test and Confirm an Idea for Success with the "Lean Mindset" Method
If you have a great idea for a startup business or a new product or service and need to test if it will fly with the market, try the Lean Mindset method of testing and validation...
Elevate Your Video Marketing Campaigns for 2022 with these Creative Ideas
Creative Ideas to help you Elevate Your Video Marketing Campaigns for 2022... Video marketing is the best way to catch your target market's attention. Get some great tips.
3 Major Lessons Companies (like Starbucks) Learned From Surviving the Pandemic
3 Major Lessons Companies (like Starbucks) Learned From Surviving the Pandemic. Have you adapted to the new normal or are you waiting for the old normal to come back?
10 Tips on How to Work Smarter not Harder
Entrepreneurship is not an easy job. Many small business owners and solopreneurs become workaholics which isn't very effective. Here are some tips to help you work smarter, not harder.
Admit It! You Don't Know What You Don't Know
You have to admit it, there are many things about running a small business that you don't know. Here are some tips as to where to get the help and knowldege you need for business success
How to Establish Your Brand in Social Media
You are Your Brand! It's important that you realize that your brand is way more than just a logo.
A Salute: Colin Powell's 13 Rules of Leadership
America lost a truly great leader when General Colin Powell passed away this month. He is well known for his 13 Rules of Leadership. Here they are....
A Salute to the SCORE Greater Phoenix Mentors who are Veterans
Meet the SCORE Mentors Greater Phoenix who have served our country. A Veterans Day Salute!
What are the 7 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs -- Do You Have Them?
The best and most successful entrepreneurs share a collection of characteristics. The question is -- do you have these traits? Discover what they are...